Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc Team Member- W Poplar Ave in Collierville, Tennessee
Team Member- W Poplar Ave
Popeyes - 207283
We’re looking for Team Members to become part of our Popeyes family...people with skills and behaviors to create memorable experiences for our guests. What does this mean? It means we want people who are passionate about providing guests with the best experience possible. It means we want people who take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. It means we need people who are committed to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team and who are energized by the opportunity to learn, grow and explore their career potential.
Auto req ID:
20002834 PLK Food Handler - UA
Address Line 1:
1105 W. Poplar Ave
• Commitment to providing excellent guest service skills.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Able to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to resolve issues in compliance with Popeyes standards.
• Must have a friendly and courteous demeanor. Is a team player.
• Minimum Age: 16 years old.
• Consistently talk to and listen to fellow team members and guests.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 15 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Must be able to consistently carry products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 60 pounds.
• Consistently operate registers.
• Consistently handle product preparation.
• Consistently kneel and follow proper lifting procedures.
• Frequently stoop to pick up supplies and trash.
• Consistently push to open and close door to store and storage shed as well as cooler and freezers.
• Consistently stand during serving customers and training.
• Previous Restaurant Experience: Preferred.
• Shows compassion, care and concern towards other team members and guest
• Creates a great experience by serving the guest well
• Holds self accountable to meet performance expectations
• Loves team members and guests through behaviors, actions and decisions each day
• Acts with integrity and honesty, and promote the culture of Popeyes
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
• Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome.
• Take guests’ food orders and handle cash and credit transactions.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the brand and menu items.
• Check food quality and food temperatures throughout the day to ensure the food is fresh and safe to serve.
• Monitors Speed of Service to ensure delivery of guest expectations.
• Ensures the restaurant is welcoming and clean.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.