Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc Analyst, Operation Standards, Montreal in Lachine, Canada
Analyst, Operation Standards, Montreal
Our Operations team is made of many high performing individuals who are focused on supporting the business and are driven to achieve results.
We are currently seeking a results-oriented and operations focused individual, who will be responsible for completing timely, accurate operations audits on a defined group of restaurants and providing feedback on the audits to the Restaurant Owner or Manager on Duty. This role is also accountable for supporting Restaurant Owners and their teams to resolve any issues they encounter during Restaurant visits.
Auto req ID:
Address Line 1:
10590 chemin Cote de Liesse
· Using prescribed audit parameters, collects data through observation and enquiry on a defined group of Restaurants.
· Completes and submits Restaurant reports with detailed accounts of Restaurant activities and observations for all assigned Restaurants within each reporting period
· Reviews and discusses audit results and visit observations with the Restaurant Owner or Manager on Duty at each visit
· Frequently communicates with Manager, Business Development to review/discuss relevant information on restaurant performance, issues and opportunities
· Support Restaurants by working side by side with Team Members when necessary and reinforces all Operational procedures and standards while visiting restaurants.
· Acts as a Tim Hortons Brand/Business Ambassador at all times.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a fast-paced operations environment
· Experience in data gathering or conducting audits is an asset
· University degree in business, hospitality or a related field
· Highly organized, able to handle large volumes of work and prioritize accordingly
· Strong Communication skills
· Willingness to travel within the region and flexibility with schedule to accommodate operational needs which includes evenings and weekends. Valid driver's license and driving record within provincial guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.