Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc Analyst, Benefits & Mobility in Oakville, Ontario
Analyst, Benefits & Mobility
The Benefits & Mobility Analyst is responsible for all day-to-day administration of the employee benefits and pension plans and, employee relocation. A critical thinker, the Benefits & Mobility Analyst will strive for departmental process improvements to ensure streamlined processes and a high level of employee satisfaction. This position requires a strict adherence to timelines and completion of all tasks according to both legislated and internal Service Level Agreements.
Auto req ID:
Address Line 1:
226 Wyecroft Road
· Main point of contact for employee extended health, dental, insurance, retirement plan, and relocation inquiries for all International Employees.
· Accurately maintains employee records, relating to any relocation moves for the employee.
· Integral part of the new hire and relocation process, including first point of contact with newly hired employees, providing all paperwork and explaining the process.
· Acts as back up to other members of the People Services team, including Personnel Administration, Compensation and Payroll teams and US/Canada Benefits as required
· Performs ongoing financial analysis to assess performance vs. budget and forecast and identify opportunities for improvement, in partnership with the business relating to mobility and benefits
· Accountable for the preparation, in-depth analysis and commentary of presentation materials delivered to Senior and Executive Management
· Support the coordination, creation and analysis of monthly forecast and annual budget materials, ensuring completeness, timeliness, accuracy, relevance and reliability
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelor's degree in business, or related field and/or equivalent experience required
· Specific experience in Human Resources preferred, not required
· Strong business and financial acumen
· Basic problem solving skills and analytical capabilities
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact cross-functionally
· Previous experience with SAP preferred
· General understanding of accounting practices and principles preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.